To start off, the 1st of September I went on an AMAZING adventure on a service-learning internship to Romania where I worked with children with disabilities (with no moms) at an orphanage and hospital...
...meanwhile on October 4th, Andrew started one of his own
We were so lucky to accomplish these experiences at the same time when I was able to attend Andrew's Basic Training Graduation for the Air Force in December!
...this included his family coming and spending the weekend in San Antonio! So time together at Sea World was of course expected!
But, the weekend soon ended...and the rest of our time apart began as Andrew went immediately to Tech School in Missouri. It was then that I went and stayed with my grandparents in Mountain Home, AR and with with my aunts in Iowa. I was so fortunate to be able to see Andrew once a month for the weekend. That's right- ONCE A MONTH!
It was once said...
“True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.”
We said goodbye but knew if we could just get through these next few months our lives would be better because of this sacrifice!
In the meantime...last Tuesday I came and stayed with my parents in Utah to wait for Andrew to finish and graduate from tech school April 2!
Love Always,
The Andersons


soo glad you are here visiting!
ReplyDeleteA new way to stalk you! Yay! I love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete