This part is a more exciting part of the vacation. The post continues from the last post now including stage 2 of our July vacation in California. Let's see...I think after getting picked up from the airport up we drove to San Fransisco for a day before heading to stay with family in Atwater, CA. Oh, and this one has a few more pictures:)
{Stage 2}- San Fran and Family!
When we were planning this trip I insisted on going to San Fransisco for at least a day since we were flying into Oakland and it was only 1.5hrs from where our family lived we were staying with before we went to Disney. I was the only one who had really been there and it had been 3 years since I had been with my XC team. So what did we do? Let me show you.
Day 1
We did a little shopping after picking us and my sister up from San Fransisco Airport.
Then we waited to eat at the Cheesecake Factory on top of a HUGE Macy's ( I had eaten there before so I insisted:) ). Loved it!
Day 2
Woke up at 8:00am...
drove to the bridge where we parked...
...where my dad and I ran the bridge:)
... and where I forced the hubby and my brother to come and not miss out:) :)
They of course took the pictures! Then, we drove around for an hour trying to find a parking space near the pier and fisherman's wharf...yeah that was not the highlight of our trip haha Still, I love, love, love this crazy city!
My mom bought me a sourdough turtle. So cute xD
Day 2/3/4
After getting our fill of sight seeing we headed to where my grandparents and my dad's sister live (My grandparents, aunt, uncle, and two cousins spent the rest of the trip with us!!!). It was so much fun getting to see everyone! July 8th we headed towards Anaheim with everyone and ate at the Spaghetti factory with both the Amparan & Molina sides of the family! There were about 35 people there: some of whom I hadn't met, some since I was little, and some for about 4yrs. I love my loud family!
Next post is all about Disney:) Stay Tuned!
Love,
The Andersons










No comments:
Post a Comment