Finally, I actually have something to blog about:) Currently Andrew and I are on vacation visiting my family. For the last little while we have wanting to get a new car and thought finding one in Utah would be our best bet since we have limited options close to us in ND. A car is something we needed before I started school back up in August. I have 20 minute commute to school each way, every day, so relying on just one car just wasn't cutting it.
So happy news is we finally got a new car! Our first time with a BIG, new purchase. We are super excited. We have been looking at something that we can travel with (since we are big on road trips), something with lots of space in the back, something with decent gas mileage, and something that will maintain its value.
It came down to a Subaru Outback or Chevy Equinox. I was partial towards the Subaru. So today we went out car shopping. Due to my mom's suggestion we went to a Toyota dealership to check out a RAV4. We LOVED it. We still went to test drive a Subaru and it was a really nice car but not as great as the Toyota. We went immediately back to the dealership and picked out the one we liked.
As most of you know I am super indecisive so it took me about an hour just to decide on a color I liked! haha. We want to show you our newest addition, Xena:
Isn't Xena a beauty?
Yep. Super excited for our compact SUV
So there you have it. Finally something exciting has happened. We couldn't beat a deal like this. With 0.0% financing and a $500 rebate for military personal we love the car all the more.
Now we get to take it on our road trip back home! Next stop, Rexburg, to visit Baby Chloe, Lynn, and Blake! We can't wait to see what new adventures this car will take us in.
Love,
The Andersons
No comments:
Post a Comment