Thursday, November 8, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Where has the time gone?  I just realized I haven't updated for almost two months.  Sorry about that delay...last time I promised to post pictures of the new place (well you will have to wait till my next post to see those). Where to even start with my catch up?

  Well, one of the most fun things Andrew and I have done was go to Mall of America back in September.  It was a blast! I had been the year before but this was his first time.  I was already going to Minneapolis for a XC race so Andrew and I just made our own arrangements. Because Andrew is Air Force we got to stay at cheap lodging on an air station right next to the mall!   We left Thursday and stayed until Sunday.  I raced on Saturday but we were able to just bum around such a big city.  Minneapolis, Bloomington (where the mall is), and all the surrounding areas are just huge!  I never realized how diverse Minneapolis area is.  
We got to play for a couple hours at the Nickelodeon Universe amusement park in the mall (if you know my husband he was in his glory!).  Too bad he missed seeing the avatar there :)  We also got some good shopping in as well for my benefit.  Overall, it was a really fun 8 hr road trip, a great race, and a fun location to stay at. 

As far as updates as to why I haven't been posting? 
 Eat, Sleep, School, Run, Repeat
Pretty must that explains my life.  Never in my life have I been as busy as I am in nursing.  I love it!  But it is so time consuming, stressful, and just all around different.  I may have to dedicate a blog post sometime about being a nursing student.  For those of you going or have gone through the nursing program already-I salute you!  So much work, so many crazy days, but so worth it in the end:) But what is at end for me now is cross-country.  I have finally completed my four years of eligibility running in Division II competitively. I am so sad, and yet relieved to focus more on nursing.  Mostly just sad.  Although...I do still have track-that I might not be as sad when it is over:)

That's all I have time for, for now.  Hopefully you will see me posting within the next to mush haha.  Next stop- On to Iowa for Thanksgiving!
 

Love, 

The Andersons

P.S- Did I mention this counts as a bucket list for us? Even though I have been own my bucket list was to take Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment