I guess I am a little late in posting this but better late than never! Remember when I said Hubby hurt himself just two days before we were supposed to move? Well here are some of the pictures from when it first happened.
I call it the look of shame...
You can already see the difference in size
It has been two weeks since his little accident while playing basketball, and it is still healing. Sprains are definitely no fun. These were just the first pictures, but there was a lot more color change overtime. You can sense my frustration at having my main source of helping pack and move suddenly become crippled:) I still love my little invalid but my were those first couple days interesting as far as moving.
If you have ever seen The Big Bang Theory, the Hubby is just like Sheldon when he gets sick or hurt. So him laying on the couch doing nothing while I moved everything was not the highlight of this move. But now I just look back and laugh at the irony and bad timing!
Hubby is finally getting better and can move around, but I still ask why he didn't wait to sprain his ankle until 2 weeks after we moved?:O)
Love Always,
The Andersons
haha OMG, Blake is the exact same way! :)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, his leg looks like it's puffing up to become an oompa loompa!
ReplyDelete