I broke a vow I promised I wouldn't.
As I am saying this you might be intrigued as to what that might be.
It may not be as bad as you think. Yet I still feel the need to hide my head in shame.
I am not quite sure what happened. I was browsing through pinterest as I do on most days. This time my search led me through the "For the home" section. I came upon these and next thing I knew I pressed the "repin" button. Now my board is forever tainted with my guilt.
Here is the evidence:
&
I promised myself that till I was within six months of thinking about being pregnant I wouldn't post anything baby related. As I am a couple years away from that I definitely broke that vow. I couldn't help it they were just so cute.
Perhaps I liked it more for the color ideas than anything else. Yep. That must be it. I mean people who aren't even engaged or even dating someone have future wedding ideas! So I guess I am fine. Nevertheless it is done and when the time does come I can always look back at these adorable ideas!
Love,
The Andersons


I love those colors too! I've been hesitant to pin baby things for the same reason as you. But sometimes it's hard to not. We're just preparing for the future right? Haha
ReplyDeleteThat is what I figure haha. No harm I hope?:)
ReplyDelete