Friday, March 30, 2012

A day for writer's block

It's crazy.  I honestly don't know what to say in this blog post.  I tried to make a goal for myself to update the blog at least once a week.  I have done pretty good as of the late.  But seriously, I don't have hardly anything to write. 

Nothing new.  Same old, same old.  Not moving, not pregnant, still in school...this is the life.  

So maybe just some basic updates I hardly think are blog worthy.  Update 1, I officially found out I will graduate from the nursing program December 2014.  It feels so far away I just can't wait to get started.  The program itself is 5 semesters and they have certain studies during each semester.  For me, it will be a really light load.  We are talking barely scraping by with 12 credits each semester.  I have done so many of the classes for it already I am already ahead of others who are stuck with 18 credits for the first couple of semesters.  I can't combine any, but at least I get to completely focus on nursing.

Update 2, my injury.  I am supposed to be starting races for outdoor track but I am injured.  I feel like I am falling apart from silly things.  Like muscle weakness and a little plantar fasciitis in my foot.  I am so tired of doing alternative work outs, I just want to run!  Running is such a major part of who I am that not doing what I love is just depressing.

Update 3, Andrew will hopefully be starting school again soon.  He will most likely just be taking a few classes here and there at night or online while he works.  Basically, he is completing the degree for his job so he can eventually rank up.  I am really proud of him for starting with this and then hopefully he finds out what he wants to major in along the way:)

So there you have it.  I gave 3 updates.  Nothing too major but at least it is something.  Sometimes I think that I will be grateful doing this blog and being able to look back at all the events of our lives!

Love,

The Andersons

No comments:

Post a Comment