My husband rocks. I just love him. What makes me love him so much?
Let me tell you a little of his randomness.
Enjoy 20 fun facts about my amazing husband.
- He is germaphobe. He has gotten better with me, but he still freaks out if a child touches any food or drink he has.
- His current obsession is those survivor shows. Man vs. Wild and the like.
- He thinks he is a star basketball player. He even makes comments about others who play with him. The catch is he never even played in high school:)
- He won't admit it but he loves the clothes at Aeropostale.
- He wears the same outfit pretty much everyday . Currently: a white Aeropostale zip-up hoodie with jeans and his grey shoes.
- Speaking of wearing the same outfit...he recognizes this because he hardly lets me take any pictures of him because, and I quote, "No. I am always wearing this outfit in all of my other pictures..." (such a goof!)
- He loves wearing his glasses because he knows I don't like them.
- When we were dating he used to flip knives to scare me. He never missed catching them...
- He loves take out pizza.
- My husband loves our dog Athena because she is so hyper. She drives me crazy!
- My man loves movie quotes. In fact, he works them in everyday conversation.
- Speaking of quotes, he loves the movie Ever After (which he won't admit if you ask) and his favorite line to quote is..." Danielle (in a creepy, nasally voice). I had a horse like you once..."
- He has major spelling issues. Many of which he now realizes and purposefully uses when he texts me " I am so board." He knows it is actually "bored" in this context :)
- Speaking of spelling, one time when we were playing a game the topic was- what not to do on a first date- and then everyone had to guess who said what. Two people put "propose". Turns out one of them was written as "purpose". Turns out... it was my husband :)
- Once a missionary, always a missionary. He still constantly talks about his mission even after 4 years.
- Like every other guy, he always talks about "Someday when I have my truck..."
- My man loves video games. It is his guilty pleasure, and makes him kind of a dork when he has his headset talking to others who are also playing.
- My man is a tie snob (someday I will also have a special post on this)
- He is obsessed with the wild west. Yes, he even has a video game about it.
- He can't wait to have children. However, he also talks about our children being boys. Too bad they will all be girls! (Someday I will discuss "The Anderson Curse")
1 Corithians 13:4 reads," Charity suffereth long and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up."
This scripture truly talks about love, and I believe Andrew epitomizes this verse. He is so loving, kind, patient, and minimal in all his needs. The simple truth is he puts up with all my issues, and that alone is amazing :) He is dorky and quirky but I couldn't love him any more for it!
Yep. I love my man.
Love,
The Andersons

No comments:
Post a Comment