That's right.I am finally getting around to Valentine's Day!
It was pretty silly this year since it landed on a Tuesday. So we had a little celebration that day but saved our trip for that Friday. Andrew had the day off, I skipped school that day and we headed to Fargo, ND. Who would have ever thought I would be spending a vacation there? Anywho, it was so fun! Fargo is a little bigger than where we live and the mall is much more so! That little incentive was a bonus for me.
But before I get a head of myself let me share a few pictures from Tuesday,
The table set up. The husband also got me flowers!
Us (mostly:))
So we decided to go to Fargo, about 4 hrs from where we live just to get a way. We even did one of our "checks" on our bucket list! I have always wanted to use hotwire.com to book a hotel because 1) it cheaper and 2) they don't tell you where you are staying until after you book! It is like Russian roulette for a hotel stay! We ended up with the Comfort Inn. It wasn't too bad, although the hot tub wasn't working...
Well we arrived and the first thing we did was unpack our stuff and head to the movies. A theater there was having the last showing I could find for Beauty and the Beast 3D. That movie cost us $24 dollars! I thought the seats had better be lined with gold...It was still fun. I don't think this couple will be seeing anymore 3D movies anytime soon( it was a little painful!) but it was still fun.
While we were there I won a mini-pillow pet in a crane game. I tell ya I have a gift!
The next day was really fun for us (ok mostly me). We spent most of the time at the mall. I guess I should clarify this mall has a Forever 21 store (can you say the "mothership"?) where we spend most of time. But the food during our trip was awesome! Even after waiting for a while we still got our food at a Korean and Japanese food place called Yuki & Hana. Yes, they only give you chopsticks to eat so it was really fun!
Overall it was a relaxing and fun vacation being together. We love holidays and try to make it a little above and beyond a typical day.
Love,
The Anderson's



No comments:
Post a Comment